House rules H2OTEL
- All instructions from employees of this hotel, which are related to house rules, must be followed. You can report complaints to management.
- In case of fire, keep calm. Report a fire at the reception.
- In case of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
Do not use the lift in case of fire.
- A valid ID must be presented upon check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18 years. Minors must always be accompanied by a parent / guardian (min. 21 years old).
- There are cameras in various places within the hotel, everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown to management and authorities.
- Lost property must be returned to the reception.
The H2OTEL is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
It is forbidden to
- Emergency exits to be used as normal entrances and exits
- Bring hotel property outside the building. In case of deliberate damage to properties of the H2OTEL, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics in the hotel.
- To use and / or bring laughing gas with you during your visit to our hotel, we will confiscate nitrous oxide bottles and cartridges and you will not receive it back.
- To cause nuisance to others, for example through loud music, annoying behavior or noise of any kind.
- To stay in the room with more than the permitted number of people.
- The paid reception of guests in the room for sexual activities.
- Using large electrical appliances (such as microwave ovens, etc.)
- To smoke in the room. If we find that smoking is still going on in the room, we are forced to charge € 150 cleaning costs.
- Bring pets into our rooms.